In this privacy statement, ‘Prime’, ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’ is a reference to the Prime group of companies and includes any entity carrying on business in New Zealand that is part of the Prime group of entities. Reference to ‘You’ and ‘Your’ is used to refer to the individual who is the subject of the personal information.
This privacy statement is not intended to cover categories of personal information that are not covered in the Privacy Act unless expressly specified.
Prime may modify this privacy statement to reflect current privacy practices and to ensure compliance with applicable laws.
Information We Collect
Personal information is any information about an identifiable individual, such as your name or your contact information. Personal information might be provided to us by you or by others.
We will collect your personal information where you choose to provide it. The type of personal information we collect depends on the nature of our relationship with you. This can include:
- personal information you provide to us, such as information you submit on our website when making an enquiry. We will collect your name and email address so we can respond to your query. You might choose to also provide us with your telephone number, the company you work for and your job title, and your social media details;
- aggregate information which our systems generate relating to traffic to, from and on our website but does not identify you personally;
- collection of personal information necessary to provide services to you, such as your name, contact details (such as an email address, telephone number, address); and
- if you submit an expression of interest to work with us, we will collect your name and email address for recruitment purposes. You might choose to also provide us with your telephone number, the company you work for and your job title, and your social media details. If your expression of interest is successful, we may ask you to provide further personal information. We will provide you with more information on this process where this applies to you.
Use of Information
We may use the personal information we collect for the purpose we collected it for, any other use you authorise, or where otherwise authorised by law. Examples of how we might use your personal information include:
- verifying your identity to assist us in dealing with your enquiry and to help ensure that you are shown information that we consider may be relevant to you and your interests;
- assisting us in providing services requested by you or receiving services from you, including different entities within the group;
- providing further information to you about other websites and services which we consider may be of interest to you;
- for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes that relate to us or our purpose, including to carry out direct marketing, and/ or market research and surveys; and
- if you provide a CV as part of your expression of interest, you may agree to allow us to retain this to match you with any current or future consulting opportunities.
Before using your personal information, we will take such steps as required in the circumstances to ensure that the information is accurate and current.
Storing, Accessing and Correcting Information
Any personal information you provide to us will be collected and held by us and/or our authorised agents and associates. We will take reasonable efforts to protect personal information we hold from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used.
Individuals have certain rights under the Privacy Act 2020, including to access their personal information that we hold and to request the correction of that information. Please see 'Our contact details below' for how to contact us.
For information about New Zealand's Privacy Act 2020 and how it protects the personal information of individuals in New Zealand, please visit the website of the Privacy Commissioner.
Transfer of Information
The Prime group of companies has a number of subsidiary entities located around the world.
We may share your personal information with other companies within the group as part of our engagement, or to meet our legal and regulatory obligations in jurisdictions outside of New Zealand.
We may use other companies within the group to provide services to us and you.
By providing us with your personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and/or storage of your personal information in this way.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose:
any information that we collect about you to third parties for the purposes of:
- providing you with services we think may be of interest to you, or receiving services from you; and
- operating and maintaining our Website;
- your personal information to:
- third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, or if we have your prior authorisation;
- police or other government agencies in New Zealand if we believe giving the information will help prevent or resolve fraud, money laundering, unauthorised access to, or attacks on, our systems, or other crimes; and
- aggregate tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you to third parties.
You acknowledge that personal information and aggregate tracking information about you may be kept on computer systems operated by third parties. You further acknowledge that information gathered is routinely monitored for cyber security purposes.
If you want to know more about privacy at Prime, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com